Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Gear IconX won't work

(Topic created on: 19-04-2017 11:25 AM)
FranRoberts
First Poster
Options

Hello Samsung community,

I'm asking you for help because I ran out of options and I don't know what to do with my Gear Iconx.
They just won't connect to either my phone or any device via Bluetooth. 
When I put them on I can hear the turning on beep and the Bluetooth beep but once I go on my phone and I try to pair them they are visible as a bluetooth device but then they won't connect. On the Gear app it says "unable to connect Gear iconx".
I tried multiple options, updating the software on my laptop, resetting everything on my device and the gear app, reset the earbuds manually through the buttons on each earbud, even let them be fully charged, but none of this helped. I kind of ran out of options. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JordanH
Pathfinder
Options

Hey @FranRoberts! It seems like you've done the relevant troubleshooting for this already. 

Are you able to locate your nearest Service Centre by clicking here
One of our engineers will be able to take a closer look at this for you. 

Alternatively, you can get back in touch with your retailer and discuss the options available for you at this stage. 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JordanH
Pathfinder
Options

Hey @FranRoberts! It seems like you've done the relevant troubleshooting for this already. 

Are you able to locate your nearest Service Centre by clicking here
One of our engineers will be able to take a closer look at this for you. 

Alternatively, you can get back in touch with your retailer and discuss the options available for you at this stage. 

Graham11
Apprentice
Options

Hey can anyone help before I lose the will to live!! I have gear iconx 2018 (worst thing I ever bought) I have had to send in for repair in the past now my warranty is out and I am having the issue where one earbud won't connect or do anything at all, judging by these forums a lot of people are having the same problem... Any ideas how to correct it? I have tried resetting the earbuds with a sim card pin and via the app and nothing has done anything, i have connected to two different phones and same problem, I have used these headphones maybe 20 times in 18 months and they have broke twice!! Something tells me they aren't a very good product 😂😂

0 Likes
DowDow
First Poster
Options
Hi there people who have the samsung gear iconx 2018 so there's no way I can fix this problem of one red flashing light and other side green.so it's a software problem.
0 Likes