Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 07-07-2022 07:50 PM)
Kate3685
Apprentice
Options
Hi
I have a Samsung galaxy watch 4 and been having some issues with it! I had it sent away and within 2 days been sent back cause apparently the problem is not covered under warranty! I've only had the watch 8 months! I'm confused as what the problem could be? 😕 
Any suggestions and if anyone else had the same problem? 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What issues are you having?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Kate3685
Apprentice
Options
Not receiving notifications and not vibrating, and not lighting up on the screen when having calls, been reset at least 7 times now or more
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Kate3685: Our warranty covers software and hardware defects, but not instances of physical/liquid damage or unauthorised modifications. Did you contact Samsung support in your region to report the issue, and was the watch inspected at an authorised Samsung Service Centre? If so, did you receive a quotation for any out of warranty repairs that might be required to bring the watch back into its warranty specifications? 

Regarding your ongoing notification issue, please head to Settings > Notifications > Show Phone Notifications On Watch, to set the conditions for receiving notifications while you're wearing the Watch 4. Also, select Notification Indicator > On to notify you of any unread notifications, and Turn On Screen > On. If the issue persists, head to Settings > Advanced Features, and disable Bedtime Mode and Theatre Mode if they're active, as both options will mute notifications while active.

For the vibration issue, head to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Notification vibration, and choose your preferred pattern from here. You can also explore the additional vibration options for other features while you're here. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes