Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro not working in iPhone

(Topic created on: 09-08-2023 03:32 PM)
the_bart123
Navigator
Options

I've bought much cheaper and BETTER SOUND Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro than Apple AirPods Pro 2.

I have iPhone and I thought there is Samsung app in Apple Store to have ANC and other Buds2 Pro features but how shock I was to find out they are USELESS in my iPhone! 😞

Is it a problem for Samsung to create such a simple app on iPhone PLEASE?!

9 REPLIES 9
keith30
Maestro
Options
You'll need a samsung phone for them to pair properly.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh it's not just Samsung
Apps on the Apple App Store are quite restricted with the permissions etc
You are not going to get the full functionality of the Bus 2 Pro with an iPhone sadly
Like the Airpods, the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro will be more optamised for Samsung galaxy products like Airpods are for iPhones
From memory it's quite an old app anyway, so probably not been updated recently. So the app is probably not optimised to work with the new Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@the_bart123 As far as i am aware there is no applicable app Samsung Wearable app on ios to support the Buds 2 Pro.  The Buds will work on a iphone but only in a basic manner  and you will not have access to the  premium features that are really the selling point.  Believe it or not Samsung would like there to be some incentives for their smart phones whilst Apple likes to tie you into their ecosystem. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

the_bart123
Navigator
Options

This solution is like I would buy Ferrari and you would advise me to drive just on first gear only. 😞

0 Likes
the_bart123
Navigator
Options

So why both companies have to hate themselves so bad.

why Samsung must be like "eye for eye"?

Can't Samsung be just better company?

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's not about hate
They are two totally different platforms of operating systems. So can't really be compatible

To offer the very best listening experience with the Buds 2 Pro and Airpods
They make optamisations to take advantage of the respective operating systems

I know it's not the experience you were looking for. But you could always get a Samsung phone.
Just saying 😉
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I didn't state it was a solution, it shows the limitations.
0 Likes
the_bart123
Navigator
Options

I have Samsung QN90B - AMAZING

I have Samsung soundbar S60B - AMAZING.

I have Samsung SSD T7 - AMAZING

What's stop me from buying Galaxy S23 Ultra is stupid iMessage everyone have and then I would have to have ugly Windows with terrible TrackPad support - but at least I wanted to get into Samsung Buds (2 and then 3 and so on) territory.

***** - those Apple Samsung war is terrible worse than Ukraine Russia 😞

0 Likes