Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Experts Fact or Fiction

(Topic created on: 26-01-2024 10:16 AM)
Members_G6F0xdw
Apprentice
Options

Does anyone know if Samsung Experts really exist?

I called Samsung customer service a couple of times this week, the automated message said I was going to be put through to a Samsung expert, on both occasions I found myself getting put through to what seemed to be a couple of Monkeys and obviously they were both unable to solve my problem 

Has anyone else had this problem with Samsung Experts🐵

If you are actually a real Samsung Expert I'd love to speak to you about my Galaxy Watch 6 that doesn't seem to be working as it should, I paid 269 pound for it not 269 peanuts 🦧

5 REPLIES 5
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I'm not a samsung expert just a customer that uses lots of samsung products I can try to help. What is the issue with it? There are also moderators on here that will sometimes comment and help out.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Personally I think you need to refine your message on here.

A couple of 'monkeys' is not very acceptable these days. Just remember that those employees on the end of the phone have likely received a lot of hassle this week with it being preordering for the S24 release, and I think most people in this world deserve at least a little bit of respect.

Some roles are not very rewarding at times. I am sure they are trying their best. And I am also sure not everyone can be an 'expert' in everything when you look at the diversity of the samsung portfolio of products.

If you can do nothing else today... the least you can do is ' be kind.' It doesn't take a lot of effort and many of these customer service operators are just trying to earn a living.

By the way, I am by no means defending samsung customer service team as I am aware it is a very frustrating experience.

But calling them monkeys is unacceptable. 🤬
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
Members_G6F0xdw
Apprentice
Options

I dont see the problem with the Word Monkey. They are just a bit thick and a bit clueless, bit like  Chimpanzees or  Orangutans 🤷‍♂️ which are Monkeys so I think it's a good comparison 

I wouldnt go upto a black man in the street and call him a Monkey though that could be considered Racist and would be  completely unacceptable 

Anyway

I could tell them more about the samsung galaxy watch 6 than they could tell me 

They shouldn't be given the job in the first place 

They know no more about samsung products than the average person on the street 100% 

The customer service is absolutely pathetic for a huge company like Samsung. I was actually quite shocked

Anyway I appreciate your message 

I've given up anyway I'm just going to use my watch as it is 

So I won't be posting anything else 

Take care 

All the best 

Have a good day 🍌

keith30
Maestro
Options
He does have a point, they never seem to fix any problems you may have until they get thousands complaining of the same problems and issue a bug fix. So yes monkey's sums them up quite rightly🤣🤣😂
Gloaming2003
Student
Options

I don't even bother trying them either. 🍌

--A woman of color who understands this has nothing to do with race and is indicative of the frustration so many customers experience when reaching out to Samsung

0 Likes