Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Ear Buds Pro: Yodel Delivered to Wrong Person

(Topic created on: 22-04-2022 11:22 AM)
mddanial100
Apprentice
Options

Apparently, my Samsung Ear Buds have been "delivered" according to the tracking page. However, when I contacted Yodel about where my parcel went, they claimed that they delivered it to someone with a name I have never heard of in my life. Until today, I have 0 updates about the progress of the investigation. Is anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Members_Nf7mXuR
First Poster
Options

Yes! They have stolen my ear buds. They have been at the depot for weeks with no update! They are renowed for this apparently if you check the complaint page on Facebook , they need investigating They are taking peoples items and lying.  I have to now go back to samsung and try get another sent out as they have no proof of delivery to my address. If you don't have any photos of your parcel at the door then you can claim to samsung that you never received them and yodel have no evidence they have delivered them. They are terrible and why ant retailer use them is beyond me ! 

mddanial100
Apprentice
Options
Let me know if you have any success with this! Because it's been 3 weeks and I have 0 progress.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
The sender (samsung) should be able to claim for loss but I'm pretty sure they need to put the claim in
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Try giving thr social media team a try, I find them super helpful and responsive
mddanial100
Apprentice
Options
Just dropped them a message and hopefully everything will work out.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yodel oh no
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]