Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition: Replace the Ai software (bixby) with Google Assistant in Galaxy Smart watch.

(Topic created on: 07-10-2019 10:33 PM)
NiRo_O
Apprentice
Options

Bought the SmartWatch 2 weeks ago and im so dissapointed with Bixby, I hoped it would be like Google's Ai which i have on my android TV. extremly useful. but unfortunatly its a pile of garbage, I feel like a have a very regular watch just now i have to charge it.
360$ I spent on it and the ROI is negative here. 
If you feel the same please support me and lets demand this change on the software! (its not too late.)

small Comparison of the AI's: (not made by me)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF8PRJYJ3bA

25 REPLIES 25
zTeK
Apprentice
Options

I agree. Bixby is such a poorly implemented feature. Google assistant is the way to go, Samsung you have made a huge mistake with Bixby. The voice is not natural sounding, not that it matters as all it says is "I do not understand".

Useless.

Let us remap to google assistant.

zTeK
Apprentice
Options
What sort of useless reply is that? "I'd also recommend reaching out to Samsung in your region"

???

Possibly the weakest passing of the buck ever witnessed. Are you insinuating that the each region has the choice to allow Google Assistant, independently of other regions? You and I both know that is just sheer BS.

Do you have anything actually helpful to contribute? Because so far your reply is the same as asking the original poster if they tried turning it off then on again..
AntS
Options

@zTeK wrote:
What sort of useless reply is that? "I'd also recommend reaching out to Samsung in your region"

???

Possibly the weakest passing of the buck ever witnessed. Are you insinuating that the each region has the choice to allow Google Assistant, independently of other regions? You and I both know that is just sheer BS.

Do you have anything actually helpful to contribute? Because so far your reply is the same as asking the original poster if they tried turning it off then on again..

Because this forum is currently intended primarily for UK/Ireland Samsung customers, and only supported by the Samsung UK & Ireland team, if the activity is only here then it only lends weight to the argument that the feature is a niche request in the UK/Ireland market rather than a wider, global one. More direct contacts on the subject from you guys to the other local Samsung teams changes that picture.

GaryKearns
First Poster
Options

+1 on the google assistant for Galaxy watch. Come on Samsung, please, no disrespect but Bixby really is useless. 

0 Likes
WarPigs01
First Poster
Options

Bruh you were harassing a minimum wage rep. If you want to do some real damage, find and post the Samsung executive board and CEO contact here and they will gladly change.

0 Likes
mbrett
Pioneer
Options

You can have Google Assistant. See  Get Google Assistant on Galaxy Watch 

0 Likes