Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over heating watch

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 03:00 PM)
Loftus75
Student
Options

I've just purchased  the Galaxy watch 5 Pro but every time I use a workout app or listen to music it overheats and shuts down leaving just the overheating message 

11 REPLIES 11
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
This is not a good news.. I am waiting for mine and, the main thing I use fitness watch is for workout /running
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I'm sure it will be sorted out with a software update asap.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

It's a shame that this is happening. Try resetting the watch to factory install and start over.

0 Likes
Rubberducky
Explorer
Options

It´s the same problem with the watch 4, since one year.
No software can patch this.

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I've never had a warning message come up on my GW4 Classic with an overheating issue thankfully. Even after vigorously pushing it.
0 Likes
Rubberducky
Explorer
Options

My Watch 4 44mm LTE (4G) always overheats when making a call in an area with low to medium signal strenght. The same with the Watch 4 40mm LTE (4g) of my wife.

0 Likes
semsunguser77
Journeyman
Options

I thought that about the watch 4 from 8 months ago. They didn't. I will be hoping for one this time seeing as the watch was released only today in Australia.....

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Mine is the bluetooth version. It shouldn't happen of course but I could understand it warming up when struggling to get a signal on the LTE version.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
After seeing the W4 Classic and W5 Pro side by side in our local store. The W4C looks a much more classy watch. My W4C pictured, but it does look great in the steel/chrome version too.20220902_074523_2084_1662101180.jpg
0 Likes