Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT SOLVED Jump rope workout on phone but not on watch NOT SOLVED

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 04:28 AM)
TheReverendH
Journeyman
Options

PLEASE make jump rope one of the exercises on the watch!!!  Please read the forum and see this is something your customers want.  Take away some of the repetative exercises.  Also, suggestion.  Add Kettlebells to your list. 

16 REPLIES 16
TheReverendH
Journeyman
Options

I posted this in July.  Not a single response or acknowledgement from Samsung.  Weak...

TheReverendH
Journeyman
Options

HELLO!!!????

0 Likes
Hag
Student
Options

Yes. Samsung should add jumping rop tracker to their watch 

AdrianHenriquez
First Poster
Options

Please Samsung listent to us! Jump the rope is a very basic exercice to many diciplins.

Spacetom
First Poster
Options

If they say they're not adding jump rope to the watch to keep it "simple" then they're just flat out lying. It's simpler for them, the developers, because it's less work. That's the real reason.

Also if they add jump rope now it will be one less feature on the next update.

0 Likes
Ragen
Student
Options

How many people have to complain before Samsung listens to us????  Thats horrible customer service!  We want JUMP ROPE on our watches!!!  Whats the point of wearing it if it wont track the workout we do???

0 Likes
ridzuanyahya
Student
Options

Please SAMSUNG. Rectify this issue. Other workout but jump rope. planking, lunges, pull ups ect. seriously? Average pull up count men can do is 10. TEN!! oh, I forgot my pull up counts. I need my smart watch. SERIOUSLY SAMSUNG?? HAHA

0 Likes