Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MapMyRun Active 2 Not connecting

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 06:30 AM)
mdezrin
Apprentice
Options

I just changed phones, from a Pixel 3 to a Samsung S20. I had no problem connecting MapMyRun with the pixel. However, connecting the Active 2 has been problematic overall.

MapMyRun on the watch keeps telling me to login in the phone . I am logged in. I log out and login. Nothing. I've deleted and reinstalled the watch app.

All apps and O/S are current. 

Inside the phone app, I see Samsung Health and other apps or devices. I don't see anyway to connect the watch . 

Screen_20200804_230849.png

31 REPLIES 31
Forza1
First Poster
Options

Did you ever find a solution for this? I am having the same issue.

GozerTheeGozerian
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem, was this ever resolved?

0 Likes
mdezrin
Apprentice
Options

It was resolved. By Under Armour/Map My Fitness. I think I deleted the app on the phone, cleared the phone's app cache, deleted the phone app, then reinstalled.

0 Likes
Scartocci
Student
Options

Hi I’ve the same problems but after reinstall now ask me to install app on the phone, that it is already installed.

any suggestion?

0 Likes
BrisSammy
Apprentice
Options

Did you get a solution to this? I am having the same message on the watch.

0 Likes
mdezrin
Apprentice
Options

See previous 6/12  comment for possible solution. 

0 Likes
BrisSammy
Apprentice
Options

Yes I have tried clearing both cache and data and reinstalling the phone app 3 times.  Comes up asking to install the phone app every time

0 Likes
mdezrin
Apprentice
Options

I'd uninstall both apps, clear the mapmyrun cache on the the phone, reinstall phone app and then reinstall the watch app.

I now have a Galaxy Watch 4 and of course mapmyrun doesn't run on it. Go figure. However, it does sync from Samsung Health. 

0 Likes
BrisSammy
Apprentice
Options

That is a shame about galaxy 4. 
the under armour edition of the active 2 won’t allow the watch app to be uninstalled.  So I am stumped if deleting all phone cache and data then app doesn’t work.

0 Likes