Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location based Bixby reminder on watch 6

(Topic created on: 18-11-2023 10:23 PM)
SinNotSinful
Pioneer
Options
Hi. I'm trying to get Bixby to remind me of something when I get home, using my watch 6. It says it's set the reminder, but can't set a place. I'm sure location is on. Can anyone help? It's a shame Google has removed the option for location reminders 
3 REPLIES 3
Members_aJdt9w0
First Poster
Options

This won't help you - but I have the Watch 6 too and it did work until sometime quite recently - probably the last update - and now it doesn't give you the option to set a place. If you set the reminder by voice and say something like 'remind me to put the bins out when I arrive at home', it sets the reminder, but does not add the location (it used to).

So it looks like Samsung have broken it! This might be the final nail in the coffin for me to jump ship to iOS as there are just too many things that are half-baked with Samsung & Google. 

0 Likes
YairNet
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. When I talk to Bixby on the phone it (almost always) understand the location condition.

But the same sentence on Watch6, Bixby saves the reminder saying "cant include this location".

I have testing this in Spanish.

Is the only thing it would be useful from an assistant and google removes it and Samsung work the half way. Sooooo frustating in the sooooo called GenAI era...

0 Likes
YouAintTheHost
First Poster
Options

Has anyone solved this yet?  I am having the same issue on the Ultra watch (essentially 7).  This would be really helpful to have location access.  The bixby app saves the reminder no problem when I ask it to remind me when I get home.  When using the watch, it does not allow me to save the location.  I have been messing with permissions and locations all morning.

0 Likes