Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Ear Buds

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 11:11 AM)
Icecube_92
First Poster
Options

Iv been waiting for my live earbuds now for to long it's a joke. Ordered phone on the 6th of Feb received the phone on the 8th registered for ear buds same day got an email back about 24 hours after saying it was validated and they will be delivered within 45days. So from the 9th of Feb its now 10th of march and iv had nothing. Can somebody help me out please 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Aah okay...sounds good. it's weird they don't send out texts, for some odd reason my emails on the S21U doesn't show notifications as quickly as i would like whereas my S10+ does it immediately🤔 "Sync" has been toggled on so i'm not sure what's causing this.

Either way my tracking has updated to "sent out" on the website so i'm hoping it could arrive tomorrow😊🥳
danmidd
Voyager
Options
yeah hopefully tomorrow 🙂 vyou never know you may still get s surprise tonight they deliver up till 9pm 🙂
0 Likes
nd
First Poster
Options
Same I have not received mine, received my validation email on 2nd March, 2021, till now no sign of ear buds
0 Likes
nd
First Poster
Options

JD********, this one the tracking number Yodel gave me for my buds, then I got a message from them saying they couldn't locate my property and that they have sent it back to my sender. My postcode is B73 5AA and I spoke to the driver before this message and he said he has not got any parcel for me. This is very confusing 😕

0 Likes