Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Importing Watch 3 faces to Watch 4 Classic?

(Topic created on: 28-08-2021 02:03 PM)
picard25
Journeyman
Options

I think I know the answer to this question but I thought I'd ask people who actually will know :-

I have just bought the Watch 4 Classic (still have my Watch 3 prior sending back as trade-in) but the faces in the Google store are less than appealing.

My Watch 3 has my perfect face so I was wondering can I import it to the new watch?

Good to read on here that developers will be starting to make new faces.

I fully expect "No way, José” although my name is not José

9 REPLIES 9
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't think you can I had a face on my GW3 that I loved from the game Tom Clancy's The Division and I couldn't import it to my GW4 Classic 😞
0 Likes
Solution
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Previous watches used the Tizen OS but GW4 runs on Google Wear based operating system so previous watch faces aren't compatible.
Would expect more watchfaces will become available once developers start playing around
picard25
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your reply and it was as I expected but I had to ask.I hope you get your favourite soon as I hope to get mine.

0 Likes
picard25
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your reply and it was as I expected but I had to ask.

0 Likes
Ang144
Pioneer
Options
Switched from Active 2 to Galaxy Watch 4 and none of my watch faces were compatible. Really upset as there is no watch face that I like 😒 loved my old one
picard25
Journeyman
Options

I share your pain.

0 Likes
Members_q2X0H6d
First Poster
Options

Lost all my watch faces for the watch4... I will not buy any app, watchface, Nothing until its been restored.

Solution
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
I have been chatting with Samsung about this and asked if they plan to add some kind of backwards compatibility for watch faces....unfortunately they said they have no plan to do so due to the differences between the Operating systems but said they expect more wear-OS faces to be available soon, of course down side is it means purchasing again......
hoozat
Student
Options

Anyone know if Facebook faces work with gear 4?

0 Likes