handysandy23
Apprentice
Options
Anyone having a problem.with the iconx plug in not installing on the s22 
10 REPLIES 10
suttyon1
Pathfinder
Options
If you encounter issues updating the software on your Galaxy earbuds, such as the Galaxy Buds2 or Gear IconX earbuds, you may need to update the Galaxy Wearable app or the PC Manager software. However, the issues could also be caused by your network connection or outdated software on the device you're using to update the earbuds.
0 Likes
handysandy23
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Sutton 1 , software on my s22 is up to date , tried deleting the ware app and re installing, recognises the iconx buds but fails to install what it names as iconx pluggin., I feel that it's something to do with the generic s22 software as my s10 has the same version of the ware app and works without any probs
0 Likes
handysandy23
Apprentice
Options
I'm not trying to update the buds , just get the app to work
0 Likes
Hsak
Explorer
Options
I have same problem. The Wearable app recognises my old galaxy watch, but not the Gear IconX buds.
0 Likes
handysandy23
Apprentice
Options
Apparently the latest firmware on the s22 no longer supports our buds, no good not impressed
0 Likes
Hsak
Explorer
Options
That's really crazy. They should announce it properly so people don't waste their time search solutions. I have A54 5 G. So now need new buds? I can still boothtooth connect but don't have the front menu to change settings and see/ adjust playlist on screen as before.
0 Likes
Hsak
Explorer
Options
👍🏼
0 Likes
Rickalodeon
First Poster
Options

I just purchased the IconX buds for the onboard storage feature. I had the same issue but hadn't considered that it was due to my S21+.  So I revived an old S9 and voila!  The Wearable app works on it but not my S21+.  I am for the first time extremely disappointed with Samsung support.

0 Likes
fabver73
First Poster
Options

Did you find a solution or did anyone at Samung replied?

0 Likes