Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want alpine skiing as an activity in my Galaxy Watch Active 2

(Topic created on: 26-04-2022 08:53 AM)
Members_OzZ0lit
First Poster
Options

Hi Samsung: I want alpine skiing as an activity in my Galaxy Watch Active 2! You NEED to insert this sport. So many people are actively enganging in this big wintersport so after reading after all these messages about most lacking support for this. Why? No... You won't tell me why. And even so: I am not going to ask IF it will be updated to add this, because you're Samsung and you listen to your customer. So the question is WHEN... Last thing you want a loyal customer to throw my 10 month old new watch to buy an upgraded model ehich doesn't add up anything to me besides this little software addition that added skiing? I trust you'll do the right thing. Don't let me down! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
I'm not sure about your phone but it's there on the Samsung health app. All you need to do is open the app and add activity Screenshot_20220426-094925_Samsung Health_11081_1650962965.jpg
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you go into the health app
In the section exercise, tap on the 3 bars and you will get a list.
If alpine skiing is not in his list. Tap on add workouts at the bottom and it will be in this.
Just add it to your workout list and away you go
0 Likes
LiLa2
First Poster
Options

This **bleep** it in the Samsung Health app, but not on the Galaxy Active 2 watch

0 Likes
TB2009SkiHero
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. How can you transfer a training type in the health app on the phone to a Samsung Galaxy 2 Watch. Surely,  there must be a way to do this…

0 Likes