Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does watch 4 not have a left handed mode ?

(Topic created on: 29-11-2021 12:04 PM)
Iamralphs
Apprentice
Options

Especially since you have two simple buttons on one side ?

Just let me flip watch.   And have an option to rotate screen and flip buttons then it's done.   Easy!   

Apple has this feature.  I just bought the watch 4. And honestly shocked it doesn't.  Especially since a lot of the sensors require you to hold your hands to the watch in a way that's impossible in the right wrist !!

5 REPLIES 5
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
Send a diagnostic and report it to samsungs tech team, won't hurt and they could put it into an update in the future I doubt your the only person who has noticed this..worth a try.
0 Likes
Iamralphs
Apprentice
Options

Apparently - this issue has been going around for over 3 years - - so I doubt my diagnostic send will do anything.

0 Likes
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
Don't understand the problem anyway I where the watch on my right hand without a problem and it asks if I'm wearing on left or right..
Galaxy watch classic+galaxy watch 4.
0 Likes
Iamralphs
Apprentice
Options

The problem is - the buttons are on the wrong side.. so A.. its' a bit uncomfortable - but more importantly B --- all the metrics to measure your body are geared to you touching those two buttons and raising your arms and not touching anything else --- the way  they want you to do it -- is simply not possible on the right arm.        So bypassing the fact that it's just a tad annoying...  if you want to use any of the health analytics you need to put it on your left arm.    Makes sense?   

0 Likes
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
My health still takes readings on my right arm but maybe there's a problem with the watch can't you return it for repair or exchange ..hope you get it sorted..
0 Likes