Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my cycle data and map route to appear live on my S10 whie recoding on my Actice 2 watch ?

(Topic created on: 30-07-2020 07:46 PM)
amallagh
Explorer
Options

Hi, how do I get my cycle work out data (time/distance/cadence/speed/av.speed/heart rate) and route map to appear on my S10E on my handlebar whilst I'm recoding the workout on my Active 2 watch ?

As things stand I'm having to set my watch running in Samsung Health which then links dircetly to Strava and separately set up my phone running Strava (but without the HR and cadence sensors that link through Samsung Health only).

This at least allows me to see some data and cruciall the map route as I ride along, but I end up with 2 records of the same workout with slightly different data as the phone and watch are recording it separately and things like autopause work slightly differnetly on both.

It would be altogether better if I could just record one on Samsung Heath with all the HR and cadence sensors recording and then simply to be able to see that same information and the map route to follow live synced with my phone.

I haven't been able to figure out how to make this work. Any advice welcome about how to get the watch and phone to live sync so they are showing the same data for the same ride with live tracking of the route on the map.

1 REPLY 1
amallagh
Explorer
Options

Can anyone out there help with this question ?

0 Likes