Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Active Watch September 2019 Promo

(Topic created on: 20-05-2020 02:35 AM)
alison92
First Poster
Options

I am currently at my wits end over this promotional watch that I have never received. The amount of chasing I've had to do so far is ridiculous. Here's a timeline of events, to be further updated. I will not let this matter go until I receive my watch or a full refund of my order. By the time I actually receive it (if I ever do!) it will be out of date! I should have had over 6 months usage out of this watch by now.

28/09/19 – Ordered via mobiles.co.uk

03/10/19 – Samsung watch claim received and validated. Should receive within 45 days.

18/11/19 – 45 day period deadline passed.

19/11/19 – Email from Samsung promotions extending deadline another 10 working days “at the latest”.

2/12/19 – Extended deadline for delivery passed.

11/12/19 – Email from Samsung promotions detailing that delivery has been unsuccessful and to clarify correct address. No communication was received from delivery company whatsoever. Replied same day.

15/12/19 – Emailed Samsung promotions asking if I will receive a tracking number and when I am to expect it. No response.

22/12/19 – Emailed Samsung promotions a third time as I have received no response.

4/1/20 – Received email from Samsung detailing they will respond within 2 working days. No further response.

15/1/20 – Phoned Samsung promotions. Spoke to Cory. Raising matter to senior team for investigation. No further response.

21/1/20 – Phoned Samsung promotions. Spoke to Damian. He requested further update from senior team. No further response.

9/3/20 – Contacted mobiles.co.uk for a refund as further phone calls to Samsung resulted in nothing. Told that I have to take it up with Samsung and they cannot offer refund.

13/5/20 – Contacted Samsung promotions. Spoke to Antonella. Informed me that the parcel is showing as shipped but no tracking number to trace it. Raised with fulfilment team to investigate further.

18/5/20 – Received email from Antonella with “proof of delivery”. Signature not recognised. Ship date 28/2/20. “Delivery” date 10/3/20. I am the sole occupier of the household. No correspondence from delivery company whatsoever.

Is there anyone else who has had similar issues? This has been the worst experience, I can't wait until this matter is resolved.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0