Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart sensor issues

(Topic created on: 20-10-2019 12:19 PM)
Cybett
Apprentice
Options

I've had the active 2  44m watch  for 4 weeks and the heart sensor has a few issues.

1: With the sensor is set to check every 10 minutes it works ok during the day but when in bed the sensor status on all night and when you're up it goes off after 10 minutes or so and continues to check normally..

2: Their is an occasional spike in the readings I can be sitting relaxing and you can watch the reading go up as high as 120 beats per minute and at the same time the reading on my S9 plus the reading is showing 58 beats per minute.

I have called Samsung 1 week ago  and was told  it would probably be a software issue and to do a reset to see if that worked and if it made no difference to take it to the Samsung repair shop in Glasgow for them to look at.I done the reset and it made no difference so I took it the repair shop. They checked it out and said there is a software update due soon and that should have a fix for it because he has had a few people in with the same problem and its a problem Samsung is aware of, yet when I called Samsung I was told he had not heard of this issue. I was told it the update does not fix it they will change the motherboard and sensor. Not a good advert for a new £280 watch.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
O4liberty
First Poster
Options

I just picked up the 44mm LTE version and so far mine is pretty accurate all day and during the nigh . 

0 Likes
rriva78
Helping Hand
Options

mine too. Active 2 44mm no LTE. Sometimes heart rate monitor goes crazy and I have to start an exercise to let it read well. I'm pretty sure it's a software issue. Infact if I start an activity , it reads heart rate correctly in few seconds.

0 Likes