Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Health monitor not updating BP

(Topic created on: 18-10-2021 02:23 PM)
Stargazer1
Journeyman
Options
Since the last software update health monitor had stopped updating S Health. Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Stargazer1: Please can you try opening the Health Monitor app > Tap the 3 lines > Data > Samsung Health, and enable all available permissions to see if this helps? Let me know how you get on. 

Stargazer1
Journeyman
Options
Hi Andrew, I followed your instructions and everything is working fine now! Thanks for the help. Tony.
cbrowng
Explorer
Options
Yes exactly the same problem here. Only occurred after the update.
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Did you the try the steps above @cbrowng

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Jimbojimbob
Student
Options

Hi AndrewL, I have allowed all permissions, I have restarted my phone (Samsung S20FE 5G) and my watch S5 Pro, I have checked for updates, however the BP readings are not synching with the Samsung Health App on my phone. It was working perfectly then appears to have stopped on the 2nd July. I can see all my data before then back to when I bought the watch in May this year. Other data appears to be synching ok, just the BP data. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Jimbojimbob: To be clear, are you checking the Samsung Health Monitor app on your Galaxy S20 FE to view your blood pressure monitor results? If so, please double check that your Watch5 is connected to your phone via Bluetooth (either in the Galaxy Wearable app, or in Settings > Connections > Bluetooth), then head to the Health Monitor app > 3 lines > Data > Samsung Health > Allow to write > On. 

0 Likes
Jimbojimbob
Student
Options

Thank you for that AndrewL . Yes I am viewing the BP results on the Samsung Health app on my phone. I have noticed that if I go into the ECG data on the dashboard there is an option tab at the bottom of the screen for BP, the recorded data is there to view, however if I choose the BP result option from the dashboard in the top corner next to the three dots is the 4 bar graph icon which is where I have been trying to view the stats of my readings over the last week. It was from here that the data was missing. I had checked a few times and the data was not synching. I have just checked again and the data has now appeared. I don't remember changing anything to make it change. The issue appears to have resolved but am not sure why, so I will monitor it for the next week or so. Thank you for your suggestions, it was much appreciated. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Jimbojimbob: I'm pleased to hear that your issue appears to have resolved itself, and thank you for keeping me updated on your progress. Fingers crossed that the fix is permanent, but if you do experience any further issues, then please don't hesitate to update this thread. 

0 Likes