Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Have different notifications depending app?

(Topic created on: 24-07-2020 07:51 PM)
napsker
First Poster
Options

Hello, 

I am starting to use my new active 2 watch. I have noticed the notifications have the same configuration as the phone, I mean, if an app do not vibre in my phone it won't vibre on the watch. 

Is there any way to have some notifications in the watch different than the phone?

For example, I have the sounds and vibration disabled on Whatsapp's app but my phone's screen shows all of them. I would have the same for the watch, turn on the screen without sound or vibration just for Whatsapp. Currently it does not turn on, it just show the orange point in the left.

Maybe I miss some point on my configuration or I need an additional application in order to do this action. 

Thanks for your help. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @napsker ,

To receive notifications on the Galaxy Watch you must be connected to a compatible mobile device via the Galaxy Wearables app. 

1. Launch Galaxy Wearable on your mobile device and tap SETTINGS → Notifications, and tap the switch.
2 Tap 'Manage Notifications' and tap the switch next to apps to receive notifications from them on your Galaxy Watch.

So at the moment, there is no way to set different notifications from the phone or watch, however, I will ensure that this is fed back to our team for future releases and developments. 

lukleo
First Poster
Options

Any advance on this?

0 Likes