Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gutted

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 02:26 PM)
Yan-Leo
Student
Options
I've been eagerly awaiting delivery of my new Galaxy Watch 5 Pro for two weeks. I was meant to take delivery today and received an email saying my watch so be late ang that it's the fault of the courier.  I spoke to Samsung Shop over the phone and they told me the earliest I'll  possibly receive my watch on the 10th September. To say I'm gutted is an understatement, am very tempted to cancel, however I don't want to throw the dummy out of the pram 
10 REPLIES 10
hsnakh
Explorer
Options
I pre ordered the fold4 and the watch5 pro, i got no such email but looking at others like you, mine is probably delayed aswell.
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Don't think it's the courier's fault, they don't have stocks of this stuff but continued selling product and pretending people would get sooner, knowing full well they can't honour that. I'm tempted to cancel but was told I can't and had to refuse delivery or return once I receive. Sounds like bullshit to me. But then I'm discovering that Samsung customer support thrives on bullshit.
Gopemeister
First Poster
Options
I preordered mine on 13th August and received it 26th August. Ring them up and complain.
0 Likes
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
The OP said he spoke to them and was told that the estimate delivery date is now 10th September.
I too would be disappointed if I found myself in the same situation.
0 Likes
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
I am curious to know if these delayed deliveries are with orders placed directly with the Samsung on-line store, or through other sources such as Amazon, Carphone Warehouse, or some other seller/distributor.
0 Likes
Yan-Leo
Student
Options
I pre-ordered from the Samsung website, they should've had stock 😒
0 Likes
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
@Yan-Leo; Thank you for the verification.

Yes, they should have had stock but sadly, it would appear that these days honesty is not considered as good for business.
So it is a relatively simple matter of (intentionally or otherwise) marking the products in question as "In stock".
This enables the system to process orders.

Then again, lest I end up being totally wrong, I apologise to Samsung in advance. 😆
0 Likes
bambenos
First Poster
Options
I pre ordered the fold 4 and watch pro 5 on 16/8/ and was told delivery the 26/8/. Got a message lunchtime on the 26 to say it's been delayed till 9/9/. I keep thinking of cancelling it now, but will loose the deal I got. Very disappointed with Samsung with the way they've done this and what was said in the message. 😠 😡
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
Reminiscent of the Nvidia 3000 series Gpu saga of not too long ago.

In any case, it will get sorted hopefully to your satisfaction, and y'all may well get an unexpected😯🙂 fitting compensation for all the inconvenience suffered.
🙂