Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ground down to the ground

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 08:40 AM)
Mossemoi
Explorer
Options

Galaxy watch 4 classic.

After a couple of weeks the watch wouldn't complete the boot process, going into some sort of loop. On advice from Samsung return and replace. 
As it was within the 28 return I initially opted for a refund, bearing in mind I traded in a grade A apple watch 6 LTE. But even before return package was picked up and numerous emails I changed my mind to agree a replacement.
An error was made in that they refunded the £189 I paid through PayPal. So, karma I thought! OK then please refund the market value of my apple watch to my bank account. But.......... That market value came to a derisory £140, initially livid I burst into action complaining but...... 20 or so emails and 3 weeks later I've been ground down, I'm literally going round in circles. One support guy emailed me about returning my galaxy flip? Eh!!! Why!! I love this phone.
So, here I am, getting nowhere, Samsung still owe me the value of my trade in Apple watch and I don't know how to get it.
I pre-ordered the flip and its a brilliant phone but I want a phone and watch that work together. I'm not making threats, that just pointless. You know where I'm going on this don't you....... 
1 REPLY 1
Mossemoi
Explorer
Options
Finally got my money and being honest I love the galaxy 4 over the classic, glad I gave them another chance
0 Likes