Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pay on Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created on: 26-07-2021 08:11 AM)
nicholasbeachen
Student
Options

Hello Everyone, 

I have a similar issue to another post where all my cards are not supported by Samsung pay. I have them set up on Google Pay on my phone but cant seem to work out how to make it work with my Watch 3.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

I have requested with my bank to look into Samsung Pay and they have all given similar responses saying they're looking into the technology and will alert customers when/if they decide to support it.

Pretty disappointed by that tbh.

Thanks for your time.

Nick

14 REPLIES 14
Members_YfKCAX0
First Poster
Options

How can I do this? Can you help please 

0 Likes
RasmusN
First Poster
Options

Imagine actually being able to install samsung pay on your watch. Got a Samsung S3 Frontier.... No samsung pay. If I try to install the samsung pay app watch plugin on my phone, it just fails when it need to send info to watch.. No samsung pay button is anywhere to find it my wearable app..
If I hold down back button, nothing happens.
Only place I can see samsugn pay on phone is going into Settings>Connections>NFC> Here it actually shows tap to pay is set to samsung pay, but no samsung pay installed on the watch cause I apparently cant :face-with-tears-of-joy:
And no matter what samsung support I contact, they just send me on to a new one.
The Phone works perfectly fine with samsung pay though.

0 Likes
Ryler007
Explorer
Options

no way does it work flawlessly on Galaxy watch 3. It’s hit and miss, yet google pay on the Watch 4 is amazing, works every time and you don’t even have to stick it up close to the payment terminal.

0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I used it on my watch 3 with no issues
0 Likes
Blagojg
Journeyman
Options

does not work in my country. But they sell watch here 😞

0 Likes