Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear fit 2 will not connect

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 09:34 PM)
Yarrakid
First Poster
Options
Hi

I'm trying to connect my fit 2 to my Samsung note 20 G5. Via the app Samsung wearable app it will not connect. I can see it via Bluetooth on my phone but when I try to connect it it fails. Is there anyway I can get this to work. I have ear buds connected would that get in the way?. If they are how to I disconnect them. ???.
Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Regards
Simon
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Yarrakid ,

let's try to get this sorted together. Have you been using the watch connected to a different device before? If so, have you unpair this from the previous device?

0 Likes
Yarrakid
First Poster
Options
hi @TessM
i think of it was it was with GT original watch which I don't have. May I ask how do I find out if there still a connection with an older unit? and if so how to delete it. I have switched to a new phone
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine. I have found this thread that can help you with your issue, take a look at this here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/gear-fit-2-connection-problems/td-p/217143

0 Likes
Daviatorstorm
First Poster
Options

I'm facing the same issue. After disconnecting device is not connecting again even after I clear cache for wearable, plugin, accessory service. Only after phone reboot it connects again

0 Likes