Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Gear 360 cannot load liveview and gallery in Gear 360 Manager app

(Topic created on: 13-04-2018 12:48 PM)
scaz
Student
Options

I have an old version of gear 360 which has been working fine with my Samsung S7 edge via bluetooth. I recently updated Gear 360 Manager and now I cannot access live view, nor view my gallery (stored on memory card in Gear 360). I also have footage stuck on the card that I urgetnly need to access.

I have updated my firmwear. I have tried disabling and unpairing gear 360. 

Please could someone help me get this working correctly again.

many thanks

Scaz

16 REPLIES 16
First Poster
Options
mine too, recorded some videos that cant be recreated today, wouldn't load, put sd card in computer transferred to phone, will not play correctly two spears is all it plays......need help with this
0 Likes
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @223 and @scaz,

Where did you download the Gear 360 Manager app from? Can you try removing the application from your phone, then re-install it from the Galaxy App Store?

Let us know how it goes! 

0 Likes
Solution
scaz
Student
Options

I uninstalled the gear 360 manager that was sticking. I then downloaded the gear 360 manager direct from Samsung gallaxy app site which I got when I signed up to Samsung to see 360 videos). This version does not have a glitch on (don't use the google play version). 

Rach 

dbs00
First Poster
Options

Same, 

I just updated the gear 360 camera 2017 model

https://cl.ly/1U3M3F0K1u3V

and now its stuck on loadin.... ( while its loading the commands on camera aren't working either), if I stop the phone app, the camera commands start to work again.

I removed the gear 360 playlist app, and installed the one from galaxy app . same thing. 

The last firmware update for gear360 messed it up. I just updated it ( 13.4.2018)

adaptivemind
First Poster
Options

had the same problem. couldn't load liveview or gallery, tried another machine without SD and worked fine. took out the SD from first 360 and was able to connect, tried to format sd in camera and failed, had to format in computer. more likely a file was crupted causing it to stay on 'loading' in my case. on a side note, computer was able to access sd card without issue.

was trying to see how long on 1080p before overheading, after 18 mins it stopped, but when tried again and it still recorded without showing overheating, then the loading happened. 

0 Likes
RockItFresh
First Poster
Options

I tried the proposed solution and it didn't work. However, if your phone happens to have a VPN, turn that off and give it a try. After I turned off my VPN, it is now able to get past the "loading" prompt. 

onechelu
Student
Options

@RockItFresh wrote:

I tried the proposed solution and it didn't work. However, if your phone happens to have a VPN, turn that off and give it a try. After I turned off my VPN, it is now able to get past the "loading" prompt. 

WOW! Thank you for this tip! i don't think i would have figured that one out since my VPN is set to always restart if there's a disconnection. So i had to manually disconnect. Now the "loading" is gone and i can use my GEAR 360 ON MY NOTE 8! thanks so much! Happy again!

KlaasAlbert
First Poster
Options

I have the newest version of gear 360 which has to working with my Samsung S7 edge via bluetooth. I cannot access live view, nor view my gallery (stored on memory card in Gear 360). Gear 360 turns off itself.

I have updated my firmwear. I have tried disabling and unpairing gear 360. 

I have uninstalled and installed gear 360 again.

Please could someone help me get this working correctly again.

Thanks in advance.

KlaasAlbert

0 Likes
shaniziv100
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem with a new device just bought tried all of the above with the same result