Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch4 classic Google pay issues

(Topic created on: 28-10-2021 09:36 AM)
Shamuro
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I recently bought the galaxy watch4 classic and overall, I could say I am very satisfied. However, I have an issue with the google pay watch up. No matter what I do, I cannot set it up as a default app because it doesn't show up in the settings at all, I only have the option of the (shitty) samsung pay, which I have read is normal. Since a week and a half however, I have not been able to start the google pay app. Every time I attempt to launch the app it prompts me to make it the default payment app to continue which is something I cannot do. 

Is this a known issue and will it be fixed? If not, is there something I can do? Last time I spoke with samsung support they had told me they plan to add Gpay as an option, but I could still use it then, albeit manually, but I could still use it. Now I can't even open the app.

Thank you very much for your time

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
kartik_333
First Poster
Options

hey, I'm facing a similar issue. I can't even download Samsung pay, My device since the setup does not have any payment options and I even tried downloading it through the play store the search does not even show Samsung pay or Google pay. 

0 Likes
debugger1
First Poster
Options

Have you found away around this yet? I have this exact same issue and it is driving me insane.

0 Likes