Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Ultra App discount Code

(Topic created on: 11-07-2024 03:36 PM)
emeles
Voyager
Options
Don't forget if buying the new Galaxy ultra to make the purchase using the app and then use the code APPZ which generates a 10% discount.
After using the tradevin offer (£160) plus this 10% and the £25 off for pre registering the price of watch drops from £599 to a more realistic £370.
Add to this the second strap supplied at no cost and the £100 google play voucher it's a pretty good deal for this watch.
18 REPLIES 18
keith30
Mastermind
Options
One of the downside is that the new watch can't wireless charge so you'll need a separate charger for them instead of using your phone or old charger. That's another add on gimmick they cost enough as it it is.
0 Likes
emeles
Voyager
Options
If it can't wireless charge why is a wireless charge pad included in the box?
It wireless charges at a faster rate than the previous watch 6!1720713451016.jpg
keith30
Mastermind
Options
If you look at the Sammobile.com site it gives you the full rundown of the story and why you can't powershare with another device as Samsung has ended that support
0 Likes
emeles
Voyager
Options
Possibly one of the most annoying samsung featured sites with more pop ups, affiliate links and other irrelevant stuff.....
I usually avoid this one!
Meanwhile if correct I'll find a way to live with the issue!
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
When I use the App and put APPZ into the discount box, it says invalid code. Is there somewhere else to apply it?
emeles
Voyager
Options
??? Sorry it worked ok
0 Likes
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
You must use a device that has the Samsung Shop installed and logged into your account. This includes samsung phones and tablets.
0 Likes
Numec
Explorer
Options
It is cheaper using EPP if you have the option.
0 Likes
emeles
Voyager
Options
EPP?
0 Likes