Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch: Spam notification that I can't get rid of

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 12:00 PM)
HelenC100
Explorer
Options

Problem on my galaxy watch. This has just started today: my watch is buzzing every few mins (not regular intervals, sometimes 15 mins apart sometimes a few seconds), with a notification from Vodafone to check my voicemail. It says I have two new voicemails.

There's no equivalent notification on my phone (the icon makes it look like a text message coming in) and no new voicemails.

How can I stop it? I tried turning it off and on again, but is still happening. I've had watch for about 2 years and no problems and now this, suddenly, and it's really driving me crazy.

10 REPLIES 10
HelenC100
Explorer
Options

Just to add more info - I've just noticed that the date of the notification is 23/10/2020 - so I may well have had two voicemails on that day. But this just started yesterday (4 Feb). So I don't think problem is with vodafone though I've checked there. The watch is playing up a bit in other ways today, it seems to go into a deep sleep and I can't turn the screen on at all, until one of these notifications comes in and then it wakes itself up to give me the notification and then it works for a while. So I wonder if this is the death throes for the watch, but it's only 2 years old (warranty expired a month ago). I wonder if others have experience of malfunctions like this, and if there's any comeback? Will do a factory reset at weekend.

0 Likes