Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch s4 stuck on check phone to complete set up.

(Topic created on: 13-01-2024 11:19 AM)
Members_YpsDtEm
Apprentice
Options

My watch worked fine until 2-3 days ago when it wouldn't receive notification and I couldn't even access it from the wearables app. I've tried to reset the watch but that didn't work. I've cleared the cache from the wearables app and also force stopped it. I've been trying to connect it to my S21 ultra for the past hour. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I could do to resolve this issue?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Mine has been like you've described since 01/01/2024. Samsung are in the process of rolling out a Wearable app update, but I've still not received it yet. 🤞 you get the update soon
0 Likes
Solution
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
There are a few suggestions, that may work for you, but they haven't worked for me. One is to change the date on your phone to 2023
Members_YpsDtEm
Apprentice
Options

I don't really see what that would do but I will give it a shot.

Members_YpsDtEm
Apprentice
Options

I don't know why or how, but that worked. Thanks

0 Likes
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Glad that's done the trick for you. It hasn't fixed mine, unfortunately, but I keep trying
0 Likes
ayngel
Student
Options
Mines not working either, I've done everything listed but no joy ! Anything else we can do ?
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
I'm in the same position as you, unfortunately. It's been 2 weeks now. Samsung just keep responding saying there will be a Wearable app update. Wish they'd hurry up
0 Likes
ayngel
Student
Options
Yep, that's the response I had ! I asked when but they said they didn't know ! It's a joke !