Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch battery life

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 09:20 PM)
Rueben
Explorer
Options
Can anyone tell me upgrading from the galaxy watch 4 to the galaxy watch 6 onwards if that has made significant battery improvement because when I listen to download the music with galaxy buds on on the watch ive noticed battery life only lasts three hours Max and when I'm doing workouts Ive notice my battery draining a lot also
(Back story)
Where I work I leave my phone behind but I can still listen to music so I connect my galaxy buds 2 Pro to my watch so I can always listen to music but I have to use reverse wireless charging at breaks otherwise my watch would die on me I was just wondering if the galaxy watch 6 is more optimized

2 REPLIES 2
nipper10
Apprentice
Options
Just got a watch 6 and the battery life is very poor even with it running minimum Apps and AOD off. I can barely get 28 hours out of it. My Fitbit is far far better and almost as useful as I need to run the samsung watch with all the really useful bits turned off. Beware Rueben
0 Likes
Rueben
Explorer
Options
I normally have everything on like all the data points and all that consistent heart rate and i only get 8-12hours when I'm not Bluetooth to anything else thanks for the info
0 Likes