Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active won’t turn on after swimming

(Topic created on: 16-12-2019 10:55 PM)
EmJ1
First Poster
Options

Hi, I purchased a galaxy watch active in July and to be honest have had nothing but problems with it. It has never synced with my iPhone Xr properly despite factory resetting more than once. I've muddled on but yesterday I swam in it and now it won't switch on. I put the watch to swim mode and swam for no longer than 15mins. It was counting the laps fine but then when I got out of the pool was dead. It won't charge or re-boot now. What do I do? I'm wishing I'd got a Fitbit or Apple Watch now. 

3 REPLIES 3
Kmcfalls1027
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get this resolved? I swam for like 2 minutes (for the first time with the watch), it was on swim mode, and now I cant get it to turn back on. 

StephK1
Options

Sorry to hear about this, @Kmcfalls1027. If you're still unable to turn your watch on, an engineer's inspection is the best way forward. You can take a look at your options and book this in here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair

Indah
First Poster
Options

Ah the same thing happened to me. I swam for 30 mins for the first time with the watch. It was on swim mode as well. Once I got out, it started rebooting over and over, now it wont charge.