Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 promotion

(Topic created on: 18-03-2024 05:29 PM)
Deano6
Journeyman
Options
My partner received her galaxy watch 6 today, there were no factory seals on the box, however, they were inside it in a plastic bag. She got a hybrid leather strap with it in a separate box but there was a large empty space in the main one which looks like it should've had a strap in. Has anyone else received anything like this? Just want to establish if it's normal or not.
15 REPLIES 15
scottn
Student
Options
Same with my free promotional samsumg watch 6 seal not broken there are not even on the box there inside it in a seal bag, apparently the delivery company meant to put them on, make you think though, plus I thought I was getting two straps , but only got the sport one
0 Likes
Deano6
Journeyman
Options
The delivery shouldn't be touching it in any way besides delivering it to you. They are factory seals. People seem to be getting different straps boxed separately and not one in the box with the watch. Sounds like they had issues with stock and the amount of promotional claims made.
0 Likes
scottn
Student
Options
I thought so to but the seal are inside the box ,they haven't been applied to the box ,they are in a seal bag,
0 Likes
scottn
Student
Options
What would you recommend doing as I'm not to bothered about the watch as selling to my brother just want to make sure it's legit
0 Likes
Deano6
Journeyman
Options
I think it is legit as quite a few have had the same thing when it turned up. My partner is happy with hers and is using it daily with no issues.
scottn
Student
Options
My brother happy with his as he's buying mine to lol, not for me quite yet these smart watches,
0 Likes