Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 promotion

(Topic created on: 18-03-2024 05:29 PM)
Deano6
Journeyman
Options
My partner received her galaxy watch 6 today, there were no factory seals on the box, however, they were inside it in a plastic bag. She got a hybrid leather strap with it in a separate box but there was a large empty space in the main one which looks like it should've had a strap in. Has anyone else received anything like this? Just want to establish if it's normal or not.
15 REPLIES 15
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
If there wasnt a seal on it return it to samsung, it says on all boxes that if the seal is broken then do not accept or something along them lines.
leebrown31
Journeyman
Options
Yes mine came like this too all be it nothing wrong with the watch I assumed that maybe the strap originally in the box wasn't possibly the graphite black one thus they had them taken out and provided the black one as a separate. May have all been because of the shortage hence the delay in receiving.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine came the same way
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine came all sealed. I would not accept a broken seal item.

Problem is, if you send it back, how much longer to wait for another....
bettyboobs
Apprentice
Options
I need all my details, phone numbers back 😩
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry, what does this have to do with the thread?

Please create your own thread and be more clear on your issue.
0 Likes
bettyboobs
Apprentice
Options
I agree with you on this
0 Likes
Deano6
Journeyman
Options
Normally I wouldn't either, that's why I wanted to get other people's input and if they had the same issue. The watch and everything that come with it seems brand new with no issues.

I will get her to call samsung support tomorrow. But, you are right, how long before another one arrives. I am still waiting for mine but I know they have had a lot to fulfill.
0 Likes
bartparker
Explorer
Options
Yes, exactly the same, concerned at first but when the strap came separately a week later my concerns were unfounded.
0 Likes