Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6 Classic arrived and it is superb

(Topic created on: 04-08-2023 02:35 PM)
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options

Galaxy Watch 6 Classic

Galaxy Watch 6 Classic arrived today, so far I am extremely impressed, any questions just ask. This photo was taken using my new Fold 5, the camera has definitely improved over the Fold 4.
8 REPLIES 8
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's a great looking watch.
When I looked at them last week I thought Samsung have done well this year with the watches
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
This is so comfortable to wear, no hotspot on my wrist and even though its made from stainless steel it doesn't wear bulky.
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah the watches look better but their phones is another story.
0 Likes
Beccic
Pathfinder
Options
Nice 😀 My 6 standard has just arrived & I'm no longer upset I didn't pay the extra for the classic!! Really smart looking. I think they've done well with this launch!!
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Totally agree with you, they have created really refined products this year, I can just feel the quality and attention to detail.
CuriousAboutTech
Apprentice
Options

Very nice hope you enjoy your new devices, do let us know how it performs (watch) and how the battery holds up along with all the other features.

TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I will do, I still think my watch 5 pro will have a longer battery life but I have to use the 6 classic for over a week daily to determine battery life accurately.
Snapper99
Voyager
Options

Well, the Watch6 Classic (43mm) lte arrived as expected on the 4th Aug. (this was ordered on the 2nd Aug and a delivery slot paid for and arranged for the 4th August). 

It looks good, now been fully charged etc but not set up yet. Told the wife I will do the setup and e-sim connection at the same time as my Watch 6 Classic (47mm) lte that I ordered on the 29th July and like the 43mm arranged and paid for a delivery slot on the 4th August.

Shame the Watch6 Classic (47mm) lte (as of 15:00 Sunday 6th of August 2023) is yet to leave Samsung let alone actually arrive here. 🙄

Mean time, one is still enjoying my lte Watch 4 Classic and seriously wondering why I ordered a Watch6 Classic (47mm) in the first place!

Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes