Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 5 - when using google wallet , it doesnt recognise my already set up card in my phone's google wallet

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 12:51 PM)
drchips
Apprentice
Options

I have an A71 in UK  .Google Wallet on my phone pops up, my card is already there. However there is no plus mark next to the card ( in other fixes I have seen ) there is no way to add the card to to the phone. I have seen on this forum that they are different apps ,thus you have to add the card to the phone .. whihc you cant do , as it  tells you to look at your phone. I have reset the watch, re added the card on my phone whne the watch tells me to do so . It worked with no issues on my Ticwatch Pro ... but now on this phone, i get nothing .

I can't add a card to Samsung pay ( not many places here take that anyway ) but it says I'm not in the region allowed to use Samsung pay ! . I have used google pay/wallet for many years so i know it works . 

I have no VPN enabled on my phone ( the only one I have is google ) 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
drchips
Apprentice
Options

Ive now added the card with no issues. What did I do ? put the watch back in the box . and was about to send it back for a refund. .. i thought i will give it a try again .... and it worked. So all these problems seem to be " bad luck" than any software giant fighting 

0 Likes
Kazio72
Apprentice
Options
I I use Google wallet on my s watch 5pro I don't have any issues
0 Likes