Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy watch 46mm ESIM problem

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 10:37 AM)
MihaiN
Journeyman
Options
Hello, I bought a Samsung galaxy watch 46mm, SM-R805F watch. The watch is locked in the UK region and I want to unlock it for Europe, so I can use a European Esim
what can i do?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
judging by your title you got the LTE version and not the Bluetooth only one?
0 Likes
MihaiN
Journeyman
Options

yes

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
you need to contact your network carrier to see if they support the LTE service for the watch. if so, you may need to take out some sort of plan with them to have the LTE part to work.
0 Likes
MihaiN
Journeyman
Options

network carrier and samsung suport tell me to talk to samsung uk because the watch network is for only uk and i need a code or something to unlock it

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
sounds like your watch might be network locked... which is strange because I own a 46mm LTE watch on the UK network EE and they have told me these watches do come unlocked already.

if it's a network lock then Samsung UK won't be able to unlock it... it would be the network that it belongs to.

it could be something more technical that I'm not aware of, it may need to be flashed with a certain software to work abroad.
0 Likes
MihaiN
Journeyman
Options

i tried to call in uk to ee and samsung customer service uk but i can't, i've already speak to my network provider. they say that: this numbers is incorect. I need someone to call EE and then redirect call to me. i tried to make an appointment to samsung uk for an video call but my phone number isn't good for that form.  what can i do?

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
there's a community forum similar to this Samsung forum but for EE...

Google search EE UK Community or EE Community and see if you can make an account... from what I have seen... people from the USA still manage to make accounts and add queries for when they visit the UK for prepaid Sims etc. try that.
0 Likes