Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 software

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Chull150
Journeyman
Options
Since the latest software update my watch has been awful! Not working correctly. Jumping all over the place!! A yellow ring now appears on all screens! Is there a way to downgrade the software to the previous version? I have had the watch 2 years. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Nimda8
Explorer
Options
I'm the same, in the sense of I regret updating. It's like google has crippled my watcĥ.
The ability to turn off permissions I don't want has impossibly narrowed, and I have to let google know about everything nearby, I can't even use my music now without that.
Originally I could use wifi in power saving mode now I can't.
The wifi won't let me connect to the networks I WANT.
The worst thing Samsung ever did was partner with google. IT'S THEIR COMPETITOR.
My old gear S watch on Samsung's Tizrn operating system, did everything ,"I" wanted, with NO snooping, and would connect to any wifi, and had a simcard slot. Now I can't use my watch 4 standalone, because I'm either forced to link it to my phone contract by buying a whole new contract (Which again is spying on me.) or onlu use it on bluetooth.
Samsung should bring back the gear S shape on Tizen with new modern internals, but I think america would set another of Samsung's phones on fire if Samsung went that route.
Can we set our watch back to the previous software version, we should have been told of function loss and permission invasions.
Chull150
Journeyman
Options
I definitely want the previous software back!
0 Likes
Optikn3rv
Apprentice
Options

Wondering if this joining google is the reason my watch 4 wont enter DND at night. If it did then google cannot spy on what i am doing.

0 Likes