Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Samsung Flow

(Topic created on: 22-04-2023 01:06 PM)
S2KTom
Student
Options

I've searched this forum, googled everything I can. I still can't find an answer on how to actually get it on my GW4, i've seen the blanket answer to this question, but it doesn't show up in the playstore whether I search for it on my watch, phone, or tablet (all samsung products) If anyone can help, i'd greatly appreciate it!

4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
If it's a Samsung app it mightn't show up in the Google play store and only in the Galaxy store as some don't. Iv'e just checked and it's available in the Galaxy store so try looking there.
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you looked in the GALAXY STORE for it? It can be found by searching for SAMSUNG FLOW FOR GALAXY. I think tbat, initially, you load it on your phone, then pair it with your watch.
0 Likes
Ry-Galaxy
Pathfinder
Options
I believe Samsung Flow is only compatible with certain watches on the Galaxy Store not the Play Store, if you're unable to download it then I'd assume that it's not compatible with Watch 4 unfortunately, maybe try contacting Samsung via Live Chat to ask
Options

I've just done the same and am similarly confused. Do Samsung not participate in these forums? Surely they can give a definitive answer rather than every person who has this question having to individually contact them to find out?

FBR

0 Likes