Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 - overheating on my wrist, and in my charger, the app for walking / running  keeps stopping

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 11:07 PM)
Keithferguson57
Journeyman
Options

It's the worse one by far keeps over heating on my wrist and in my charger the app for walking / running  keeps stopping  so I'm having to revert back to my watch3 which is working fine 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Blewakecoynt
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue. Overheated 4 times in the 2 weeks I've had it, last time out on a run it gave up after 10 miles
Rodney5
Explorer
Options
Same here. I was only in a brisk walk for 20 minutes, not jogging, and the overheating warning came on. It was 28°C at the time but still, I was not using the watch for calls or music controls etc at the time. Also, as has been mentioned elsewhere, the battery life is disappointing. I'm getting between 7-8 hours at most the last few days and having to charge from single figures to 90-100% twice a day. I think my device must be faulty as it's too bad to be true
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Only solution I've found to overheating and battery drain is to turn of mobile data and almost everything I can, just leave bluetooth on, I know crazy right.... we buy the 4g version but it's unusable.
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
0 Likes