Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 4 - ecg - Your watch doesn't support this app - error

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 01:03 PM)
Pabretel
Explorer
Options

Just tried to use the ecg function and got this on galaxy watch 4. Been working previously 
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Pabretel
Explorer
Options
I'm in the UK with a UK watch.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Pabretel , I've merged your threads about this one.

And are you able to send an error report? (Or have sent one?) https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-send-an-error-report/ 

If the error report is made as close as it can be to when the error happens, and has accurate/good description and info, that should help point the developers as to exactly what's going on and hopefully fix it.

0 Likes
Pabretel
Explorer
Options
Hi. Yes sent an error report yesterday
Pabretel
Explorer
Options
Now I'm getting this so something has changedScreenshot_20210927-183851_Galaxy Store.jpgScreenshot_20210927-183900_Galaxy Store.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Pabretel
Explorer
Options
Sorted it. I installed the update with nordvpn enabled and it worked
AntS
Options

Glad to hear @Pabretel!

I've marked your post as a 'solution' in case it helps others, but, I'd still encourage other folks experiencing this issue out there to send error reports with log files. 👍

chef12
Apprentice
Options
I'm getting the exact same thing as you , please let me know if this gets sorted , are you in UK
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Some news on this one! The developers have advised us that the issue is due to be resolved in an upcoming update to the Galaxy Store app (version 4.5.32.4, apparently). 

gerdschadler
First Poster
Options

Just got my Watch 4 Classic (LTE)... also running into this problem - everything is up-to-date... did try with vpn etc...  no luck. 

Is there any offical solution? 

Screenshot_20211130-152330_Galaxy Store.jpg

0 Likes
Members_IsiAyAk
First Poster
Options

Thankyou so much. Really appreciate the pics. Fixed after days of looking everywhere and using vpns. This needs fixing by samsung, as It takes it to a page where it says not found. Once again thankyou.

0 Likes