Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic no deep sleep on sleep tracking

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 01:47 PM)
Rolotomasee
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

Anyone else have this issue where galaxy watch 4 classic records very little to no deep sleep? 3 mins some nights out of 7 hours total sleep. Wore an old fitbit charge 2 one night with the galaxy watch 4 classic and fitbit reported 1hr 20mins deep sleep, galaxy reported 20mins. Any ideas how to fix this? 

129 REPLIES 129
rcggorman
First Poster
Options

I also don't get recorded deep sleep, but then I am just happy to get sleep at all :smiling-face:

0 Likes
lorraineg57
Pioneer
Options

Things are looking up, folks! I got 10 minutes of deep sleep the other night. Unfortunately, it was while I was reading in bed....lol.  SInce it always records reading as sleep, I delete the sleep record when I put my book down to get a more accurate reading (so it restarts tracking). Lo and behold, I went to delete my reading time and it included 10 minutes of deep sleep! Seriously, Samsung?

aaonwona
Apprentice
Options

I don't really think their sleep detection algorithms work. It also doesn't record afternoon naps, even though it is advertised as such. Fitbit has best sleep detection, followed by garmin. I hope samsung engineers follow these threads. 

0 Likes
lorraineg57
Pioneer
Options

I'm not a nap person, so I don't know about that. I do know that it records my reading time as sleep, which is why I have to delete that record before I actually go to sleep.

0 Likes
Aplatypus
First Poster
Options

Yeah, same problem here. I don't have anything to compare but it feels very weird having a whopping total of 0 minutes of deep sleep in 3 days.

0 Likes
Members_2TMAW4r
First Poster
Options

The latest Update of the watch has solved this Problem for me! I was very dissappointed to get 1 digit minutes of deep sleep every night but now i'm getting over an hour! I really hope it stsys like this ♡

0 Likes
Marksurry
Student
Options

Latest watch update has fixed mine also. Pretty much matches my Oura ring and Fitbit now. 

0 Likes
lorraineg57
Pioneer
Options

Mine hasn't changed much and my snoring detection seems to have stopped working.

0 Likes
Fernando3
Journeyman
Options

The deep sleep issue is solved to me with the new update. Finally!

0 Likes
FerEsponja
First Poster
Options

The deep sleep issue is solved to me too. The new uptdate solved that (I think...)

0 Likes