Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic no deep sleep on sleep tracking

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 01:47 PM)
Rolotomasee
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

Anyone else have this issue where galaxy watch 4 classic records very little to no deep sleep? 3 mins some nights out of 7 hours total sleep. Wore an old fitbit charge 2 one night with the galaxy watch 4 classic and fitbit reported 1hr 20mins deep sleep, galaxy reported 20mins. Any ideas how to fix this? 

129 REPLIES 129
ihunt4
Explorer
Options

I just applied the update, let's see hoe tonight goes... 

Maybe they have sold enough watches to make it worth getting some real developers in...  

0 Likes
Ivan1979
Pathfinder
Options

My brand new GW 4 Classic 46mm yesterday after new update dont want mesure nothing,but nothing ,only ECG and Blood presure !!!! Icons for mesure dont respond to touch,nothing..

0 Likes
ihunt4
Explorer
Options

Same, updated yesterday,  still *****.

🤬😡😠

kamobe
Student
Options

Update didn't solve this problem for me. Still zero, or minimal deep sleep.

0 Likes
ihunt4
Explorer
Options

Same, what is odd is that it recorded a nap I had yesterday  😴 😅  what a peace of *****.

0 Likes
dben89x
First Poster
Options

Chiming in with a Watch6 Classic. I just switched over from a Fitbit Sense where I was getting anywhere from 1 hr to 1 hr 45 mins of deep sleep. On Samsung Health, it records no more than 10 mins. Software is fully up to date. Insanely disappointing since accurate sleep tracking is the most important feature of a smart watch. So it essentially breaks an otherwise great device. What's more disappointing, though, is the fact that there is zero acknowledgment at all from Samsung. 

0 Likes
Belle4
First Poster
Options

Yup.  I wore my fitbit and my Watch 6 for several nights. 

Many nights Galaxy says I get NO deep sleep. 

Last night Galaxy said  versus 28min Fitbit said 1hr 14min.  I am so pissed! 

Sleep tracking is the #1 reason I bought the dang watch.  Thinking of sending it back.

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Looks like this will never be fixed. I get little deep sleep recorded on my Watch 6 classic.
0 Likes
aaonwona
Apprentice
Options

I have been having same issues for yearsnow .  Samsung watches adverts are just overhyped and they dont care to resolve this innacurste sleep data metric issue.  Sometimes mine reports only 30 minutes of sleep when I have had more than 7hrs.  I am just waiting for it to go bad and will throw it away.  They have also removed the blood pressure monitoring app icon from the available tiles. Currently looking for a better alternative

0 Likes
Blackeagledead
Apprentice
Options

@Rolotomasee wrote:

Hi, 

Anyone else have this issue where galaxy watch 4 classic records very little to no deep sleep? 3 mins some nights out of 7 hours total sleep. Wore an old fitbit charge 2 one night with the galaxy watch 4 classic and fitbit reported 1hr 20mins deep sleep, galaxy reported 20mins. Any ideas how to fix this? 

It is a bummer they ignore this issue. Having it since the start of watch 4

0 Likes