Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE - Not receiving incoming calls, but can make outgoing calls

(Topic created on: 30-12-2021 08:35 PM)
BluAnt
First Poster
Options

This the 2nd GW 4 Classic I've had in as many days, first watch dropped Bluetooth and Wifi functionality after a few hours, now the replacement watch wont receive incoming calls - all else works re' notifications from other apps, and even receives sms, also can make outgoing calls. I have reset the watch a few times, connected to an alternate samsung phone, clear data and cache, deleted Telsta One Number account and established a new account..... still cannot receive incoming call.

Any suggestions ?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

Problems with call and text messages on your Samsung smart watch

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003245/#:~:text=Check%20the%20Notification%2....
0 Likes
BluAnt
First Poster
Options

Thanks for suggestion, no solution there.

0 Likes
hellobaba
Journeyman
Options

Facing the same issue. Have tried everything. All the settings are supposed to be how it should be but just cant recieve calls. Can receive sms. Although whwn i turn off my phone or put it on airplane mode then i am able to recieve calls on my watch. But when the phone is on then no calls on the watch. Trying to sort it out with my provider (Vodafone Germany) 

0 Likes
Glennskow1
Apprentice
Options
Mine is intermittent on all incoming calls messages ect ,on my 2nd watch still no solution. Ee england
0 Likes
Members_3MLZonm
First Poster
Options

Im just wondering if you found a solution? Im currently having the same problem, everything else works fine but when any one rings, it only goes through my phone and not the watch.

Thank you

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi I know this might sound mundane but clearing the cache partition or if all fails doing a factory reset usually fixes most issues, did for me.
Also there's a new update out I just updated my watch 4 classic lte, you never know it might also help.
0 Likes
Sandyb1
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the same problem, can call out but no incoming calls go to watch, just to phone. If I'm away from phone and don't answer the call it shows up on watch as "missed call". SAMSUNG ARE YOU THERE?

0 Likes
Members_7dXu2HR
Apprentice
Options

anyone that found a solution?

0 Likes