Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic battery drain

(Topic created on: 26-12-2021 02:18 PM)
Franciemccool
Pathfinder
Options
Latest update has really ruined this watch battery drains like mad locks randomly on your arm where u need to enter the pin. Avoid the update if u didn't install it yet 

32 REPLIES 32
Franciemccool
Pathfinder
Options
That's an old build that's when my battery drain started I've had 2 updates since then
Franciemccool
Pathfinder
Options
That's mineScreenshot_20211031-195418_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin.jpg
0 Likes
Bliss
Explorer
Options
I'm in the uk....no update for me yet
0 Likes
AradoX
Apprentice
Options

I'm in Denmark and I got the M1DUJA update Wednesday or Thursday last week - so if not there, it must be coming to the UK soon. That update fixed my battery drain problems. 

Members_8IDGbu7
First Poster
Options

Having the same issues

Alldayer
First Poster
Options

Updated and ridiculous draining of Galaxy Watch 4! This is unacceptable, turned GPS, NFC, WiFi off. 100% at 12pm and by 3:35pm watch is dead! I can't use this thing and it's worthless. Just bought it 2 days ago. Have seen the suggestions of turning things off, what? For real? Why buy the watch if u have to shut everything off! This is a essentially worthless and thinking I had to have had a bad battery on this new watch. I even turned off the wake feature, I turned on the touch to wake instead thinking this would help with the draining.... Nope! 

Bliss
Explorer
Options
Found a fix everyone!!! I took mine into repairs...they couldn't fix it so gave me a refund. I ended up buying BT version instead of the LTE one I originally had. So far better battery life and nearly £100 cheaper.
0 Likes
Ruxspin
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue. I thought I change some settings by accident now to know its the update from last month or so.

0 Likes
TONY8EST
Student
Options
My new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic would normally need a charge every other day. But today it's gone from 100% to dead in about 3 hours!
Members_KzzXsm9
First Poster
Options

This just happend to me today. Charged the watch to 100% last night, turned on bedtime node and when I woke it's down to 60%. Wore it for 6 hours today and it's now at 15%. Haven't had any issues previously and not changed any settings.