Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy watch 3 - battery problem?

(Topic created on: 22-09-2020 07:40 AM)
knightrider44
First Poster
Options

Does anyone have a battery problem as my watch says it lasts 1d 15 m from fully charged my galaxy watch lasted 2 to 3 days???? Why is this different when its newer 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
Try performing a factory reset. My Watch 3 lasts 2-3 days with the HR monitor constantly monitory, WiFi on Auto and BT always left on.
Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
0 Likes
catj85
First Poster
Options
I was reading about it if you have a bright watch face it uses a lot of battery power i changed mine to a darker one and the battery lasts longer now
0 Likes
wyse_terminal
Voyager
Options
Open the galaxy wearables app and click on your watch face at the top once done select battery. This will show your battery usage.

Most of the times it's the watch face you use that consumes allot of battery power thus causing battery drain.

Try switching to another watch face and see if that makes a difference.
Members_memhk8A
First Poster
Options

I have had 3 of them now same issue starts with 2 days ish and then drops to just under 20 hours, will look at battery usage as makes no sense, has anyone found any other ways of keeping battery life? How can Samsung sell this with 2 days battery life and then it drops to a less than a day. 

0 Likes
knightrider44
First Poster
Options
I get 1 to 2 days out of the battery BUT I don't know if anyone else has the same problem of slow/delay in the turn of the bezel or going in the watch it self and when I press the button it stays black screen and a yellow dot the about 20 to 50 seconds it comes on tried factory reset and still the same please help as I enjoy the watch but I'm charging my mind on samsung
0 Likes
MMerkel
First Poster
Options

I get a day at the most, I am starting to regret getting this watch. 3 days would be acceptable. I like wearing it for the sleep analysis but then always have to have it charging when I am working.  

0 Likes