Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy smartwatch 3

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 09:15 PM)
Magix
Student
Options
Hi, I've just today took out a contract on the galaxy 3. I've found this watch pretty good however, I am unable to use my watch to pay for item in shops. The Samsung pay does not support Bank of Scotland and also does not hold google pay.. I found this disappointing as I don't always take my phone or wallet out with me. How do we get Samsung to updates new banks on Samsung pay?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I had the same issue with Barclays
Download Curve app and open account
Apply for Samsung Pay + card
Register this with Curve app then you can add Bank of Scotland card , works perfectly with my Barclay Cards
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
You'll need to wait for the Samsung card to arrive before you can activate but that only takes a few days
If this doesn't make sense search on here and there's a post that clearly shows how to do it
Good luck
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Magix
Student
Options
Hi, thanks for the help. I have downloaded the curve app, added my bank of Scotland cards. They are sending out my curve card soon. Am.I right on saying I can add the curve card to Samsung pay?
0 Likes
alba0266
Explorer
Options
Yes you are. Then as long as the BoS card is linked to the Curve card through the Curve App your BoS account will be debited.