Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Fit 3 not Syncing Workputs

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Awenidd
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy fit 3 is not syncing workouts to Samsung Health. I have reset the Fit 3, reset Samsung Health, and still my walking workouts dont sync. Am I missing Something???

I go for my walk, start the workout on my Fit 3, it records the steps to Samsung Health but does not register the workout.

38 REPLIES 38
Members_z6UfQiS
Apprentice
Options

Same thing here. Sweden. HR stops syncing after 2-3 days. Tried everything mentioned before. Reinstall Samsung health every 3rd day is annoying as hell. Going from a Redmi watch and xiaomi band...Wanted a Samsung to match my Samsung phone. Be in the ecosystem. What a bummer. The Redmi and Xiaomi band had no problems what so ever except some minor Chinese translation issues. 

Ill give one more month. Then i crush this piece of ***** technology with my bare hands. 

plukas
Pioneer
Options

Galaxy Wearable got a new update (2.2.58.24021661, plugin 2.2.14.240403051), let's see if the reverse sync issue is resolved. Please let me know in the comments.

0 Likes
mifilmi
First Poster
Options

I tried cycling this morning, still not sync after the update. I ended up record all my workout directly on my phone. 

Members_z6UfQiS
Apprentice
Options

2 days without problems. And of course this morning HR stopped working again. Just random measures once in a while. Updated. This sucks

0 Likes
plukas
Pioneer
Options

It looks like samsung is releasing the R390XXU0AXE1 firmware update for GF3 (for Korea only for now), hopefully the issues will be resolved.

Source: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/%EC%9B%A8%EC%96%B4%EB%9F%AC%EB%B8%94-%EC%9B%8C%EC%B9%98-%EB%B2%8...

0 Likes
plukas
Pioneer
Options

It looks like samsung is releasing the R390XXU0AXE1 firmware update for GF3 (for Korea only for now), hopefully the issues will be resolved.

Source: t.ly/qjna1

plukas
Pioneer
Options

Firmware R390XXU0AXE1 is now availble in Wearable app here in CZE.

0 Likes
Members_z6UfQiS
Apprentice
Options

Here in Sweden too. I also got the one ui 6.1 update a week ago and the fit 3 has no problems since. Usually 2-3 days any the sync problems reoccurs. Now I had almost a week with no such problems. Knock on wood as we say here. 

GregS2
First Poster
Options

Got the update here in South Africa. The Sync issue still persists. The only way to get it working is to turn off location. Quite ridiculous people buy a product, it dose not work and Samsung still have no fix after months.

Long story short: Samsung didn't have to wait 6 months + to get our money. We shouldn't have to wait 6 months + for a proper fix.