Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Fit 3 not Syncing Workputs

(Topic created on: 27-03-2024 02:45 PM)
Awenidd
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy fit 3 is not syncing workouts to Samsung Health. I have reset the Fit 3, reset Samsung Health, and still my walking workouts dont sync. Am I missing Something???

I go for my walk, start the workout on my Fit 3, it records the steps to Samsung Health but does not register the workout.

33 REPLIES 33
plukas
Pioneer
Options

Similar problem here, my GF3 suddenly stopped syncing steps to Health app.

plukas
Pioneer
Options

Resolved issue by reinstalling of Galaxy Health, but lost progress for current day since the bug. This is second time I had this issue. Samsung sucks.

kbboykin
Student
Options

I have the same issue.  I used my GW5 while mowing the lawn as I do not have a screen protector for my GF3 yet.  Switched back to the GF3 later and went for a walk. Started the walk workout. It recorded 40 minutes, but only synced the steps to SH, no time or distance!  I am using the international GF3.

kbboykin
Student
Options

Did you reinstall GH on the GF3 or your phone?

0 Likes
plukas
Pioneer
Options

reinstalling GH in GF3 is not possible - I meant that I reinstalled the app on my phone. Also try this procedure: https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyFit/comments/1b6mdhr/galaxy_fit_3_workout_not_syncing_to_phone/ it might help you. But it didn't help me.

GFit3
Student
Options

I have had the same issue. I've tested it with a Sony and a 2 Samsung phones. The only way it will sync is with location turned off but then I have loss of data from my run. I have been in touch with Samsung 3 times but found no solution. Hopefully it's a bug that gets sorted in the next update 

plukas
Pioneer
Options

I hope so, these errors are nasty, especially because I don't even know how to replicate the error and if reinstalling of GH was actually the causal solution (because turning off location services and removing rights didn't help in my case)

BeeBilly
First Poster
Options

I've got the same issue. I now have to manually enter my Run on SH, and in my situation, it does not show the calories burned correctly. I'm currently participating in a fitness challenge with friends on the MapMyFitness app, and we're comparing who burns the most calories. I now need to snap a photo of the run data on my Fit3 watch to confirm that I completed the exercise.

amadkins
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. I will literally see on my watch the steps disappear. A few days ago my steps said over 1300 and when I tapped on it to view the data it changed to just over 10K. Today I walked around the house not once but twice to hit my 10k goal, and when I tried to open twice on my phone, the steps disappeared, once down to 8800 and the second time down to 9200. What kind of bug is this and when will it be fixed!?