Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Ear Bud audio lag

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 10:41 PM)
Esten
Journeyman
Options

When watching a video on my S10, the voice is out of sync on my Galaxy Ear Buds. Advice please. Thanks. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

What are you watching the video off ?? YouTube ?? Stream ?? Facebook ??? Etc etc 

0 Likes
Esten
Journeyman
Options

Your question got me thinking. Facebook, Insta, YouTube, Netflix, Prime etc all good and no sync issues. However, streaming a film from a website in Chrome there are sync issues. When I use hardwired earplugs, there isn't. 

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
It's odd that this happening with just the one app. If you play YouTube through the Chrome browser, is the sound out of sync there too?

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Sounds like a problem with the stream to me , I stream the odd programme and sometimes there is an issue with one stream but not with another 

0 Likes
Esten
Journeyman
Options

Thanks DannyT and Edgie70 for your replies. So it seems that whenever I stream directly from Chrome on my S10 (ie BBC) there is a sync issue. All standard apps like YouTube/Netflix it works fine. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I'm having the exact same issue. I sent my buds in for repair for this issue as advised, but they ended up fixing other unknown issues which is cool, but they  said the issue (audio lag) isn't with the buds, but it has to be. 

I won't stop until I find a solution, which I will eventually. 

0 Likes