Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Galaxy Buds3 Pro have arrived 😎

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
My Buds3 Pro have arrived πŸ™Œ sound fantastic, feel great and it feels like my ears are almost hugging them lol. I got to try them for a short time at Unpacked so have been itching to get my own pair.

I straight away put the bigger silicone tips on and ran the best fit test, good fit. 360 toggled on, dynamic eq selected, active noise cancelling switched on, UHQ for highest sound quality tapped on and away I go. 

Tidal is my music streaming choice because of having the highest quality sound quality and codec on the market including lossless or close to. First song selected "Pump up the Jam" from my ultimate playlist. That's me gone for the rest of the afternoon, I have loved music for over 40 years, I was given the first discman as a birthday present as a kid and a selection of the first CDs on the market including Booby Brown, Michael Jackson and several others. 

Music always takes me back to my childhood and puts a smile on my face. I have been an audiophile for decades and collected some exquisite hifi separates over my time. Much of which I no longer use because of advancements in technology yet I won't sell them because of the rarity factor and an unexplainable bond.

I know this sounds long winded but wanted to get across my enthusiasm and passion for sound quality and music. Over my time I have heard airpods Pro 2 with an iPhone 15 pro max, sony's latest earbuds with the Xperia 1 V, pixel buds pro with a pixel handset (@Glenntech knows my feelings and hatred towards the Pixel Buds Pro 🀣) xiaomi, Huawei, Honor, OnePlus etc tried them all and I always always choose Samsung Galaxy Buds paired with a flagship Samsung smartphone. The Buds3 Pro have just taken the crown from my Buds 2 Pro. The King is dead, long live the King.

Time to start this party.

TechZilla - Samsung Members Star
51 REPLIES 51
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
I should mention these are extremely loud, 50% is all anyone needs, great to have that extra headroom if needed 🎧
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options
Yay about time 😁
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
3 words that will make you start laughing "pixel buds pro" 🀣 the Galaxy Buds3 Pro make them sound like 2 tin cans with a piece of string between them
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
Most underrated feature of the Buds3 Pro is the voice commands, they are working flawlessly and no wake up command needed. 1724164960246.jpg
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options
God I remember trying the Pixel Buds Pro
I don't know why so many raved about them. They sounded average at best.
Wasted money buying those. Was happy getting the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro at the time
AndrewL
Options

@TechZilla: Its brilliant to hear that you're loving your new Galaxy Buds3 Pro, and that they are breathing life into some familiar favourites. I think music from our youth becomes part of our DNA, so hearing those songs again years later with all the modern technical advances can be an incredible experience. Enjoy!

AndyBow
Pioneer
Options
Glad you have received then and also like them, the way it's going I'll cancel my order and not bother, I've not received anything off Samsung saying when they expect to ship my order just seams they've had my money and now can't be arsed communicate with me keeping me informed whats going on they been on pre order since 14th July
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
I'm already an hour in and sound is balanced, no swampy bass smoothering the mids and highs. My youth is certainly coming back to my memory, you are right, music becomes part of our DNA and moulds part of our personality.
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
Have you contacted them via the live chat option?
0 Likes